Friday Cheers May 1, 8, 22, 29, 2015 | June 5, 12, 19, 26, 2015
6 to 9:30 p.m.
$5 or $10 depending on the show, children under 12 are free
A Richmond tradition
Celebrating its 31st season, Venture Richmond's premier outdoor concert series, Friday Cheers, returns to Brown's Island on May 1, with a stellar line-up of bands you won't want to miss, at one of RVA’s most beautiful venues. Enjoy breakout bands, national acts and Richmond's hometown talent. Children 12 and under are free.
There are three entry points to Brown’s Island, and payment will be taken at each. Cash, Visa and MasterCard are accepted. Debit and credit cards are only taken at two entry points: the pedestrian bridge at 5th and 7th streets. No pets are allowed.
Produced by Venture Richmond. For more information, call (804) 788-6466.
- May 1: Shakey Graves and Yarn
- May 8: Jason Isbell with Horsehead
- May 22: RVA Music Night with Bio Ritmo, The Milkstains & HonkyTonk Heroes
- May 29: Moon Taxi with Sleepwalkers
- June 5: Future Islands with White Laces
- June 12: Hurray for the Riff Raff and Joe Pug
- June 19: Snarky Puppy with Butcher Brown
- June 26: The Wood Brothers and Son Little