Friday Cheers May 3, 10, 24, 31, 2013 | June 7, 14, 21, 28, 2013
6 to 9:30 p.m.
$5 or $10 depending on the show, children under 12 are free
Season pass available for $35 between March 1-April 1, and for $45 after April 1
Celebrating 29 years of music!
Thousands of people come to relax after the work week on Brown’s Island to meet friends and hear some of the nation’s hottest touring acts and the region’s top bands.
There are three entry points to Brown’s Island, and payment will be taken at each. Cash, Visa and MasterCard are accepted. Debit and credit cards are only taken at two entry points: the pedestrian bridge at 5th and 7th streets. No pets are allowed.
Produced by Venture Richmond. For more information, call (804) 788-6466.
- May 3: Shovels and Rope and Hayes Carll
- May 10: The Lone Bellow and Radical Face
- May 24: RVA Music Night with NO BS! Brass Band, Murphy’s Kids and Former Champions
- May 31: Head and the Heart and Black Girls
- June 7: Charles Bradley & His Extraordinaires and The Rootdowns
- June 14: Kishi Bashi and Lake Street Dive
- June 21: Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe and The Pimps of Joytime
- June 28: Infamous Stringdusters and James Justin & Co.
Charles Bradley & His Extraordinaires (8 p.m.) and The Rootdowns (6:30 p.m.)