Friday Cheers May 6, 13, 27, 2016 | June 3, 10, 17, 24, 2016
6 to 9:30 p.m.
$5 or $10 depending on the show, children under 12 are free
A Richmond tradition
Celebrating its 32nd season, Venture Richmond's premier outdoor concert series, Friday Cheers, returns to Brown's Island on May 6, with a stellar line-up of bands you won't want to miss, at one of RVA’s most beautiful venues. Enjoy breakout bands, national acts and Richmond's hometown talent. Children 12 and under are free.
There are three entry points to Brown’s Island, and payment will be taken at each. Cash, Visa and MasterCard are accepted. Debit and credit cards are only taken at two entry points: the pedestrian bridge at 5th and 7th streets. No pets are allowed.
Produced by Venture Richmond. For more information, call (804) 788-6466.
- May 6: The Soul Rebels with Mighty Joshua & the Zion #5
- May 13: Shovels and Rope with Phil Cook
- May 27: RVA Music Night with Natalie Prass, Lady God & Sam Reed
- June 3: The Revivalists with Seratones
- June 10: Kurt Vile with Lucy Dacus
- June 17: The Suffers and Too Many Zooz
- June 24: Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors with Major and the Monbacks